-->

Rebellion Rose - Kiss The Mainstream Goodbye


Come my dears, come on...
My sweet little things
Don't you fall down I'm right here
Keep standing strong, yeah...
Bringing the stars back in your sleep

Fly away flying your wing away
I don't need you dear come back here
I've got strong enough, yeahh...
My life full of dreams without you

So yes dear tells the stars
You're not alone
Miss you around me
Than we are rocking together
Yes my dear we're sitting on top of the world
Miss you beside me and let's sing

Move your ass right here man
Hold your friend so tight
Go one we're one
Go one two three
Let's get dance
Dancing like king and queen

Ska is going mad
Don't you running out of time
Come on come dear
Come on two three
And hold your beers
And take your cigarette

And you've got your own decision
No more sad let's coming here
Tell your mom you're not 13 anymore
Kick your sad away and say

Kiss the mainstream goodbye------> 3x
And we got a lot of things
Stronger than anythings
Yes we are the non-mainstream------> 3x

And take your weed, so let's burn it
Make no fight to all your mate
We're stick together
Respect each other
No matter who you are
I'm punkrocker
This is my way lard
My pride my lord
We're standing here
In the land of free
Keep your friend close
And your enemy closer
Punk my way here we are...

Kiss the mainstream goodbye------> 3x
And we got a lot of things
Stronger than anythings
Yes we are the non-mainstream------> 3x

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

5 Responses to "Rebellion Rose - Kiss The Mainstream Goodbye"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel